Sunday, September 1, 2013

Documenting The Work of David Williams - A Raleigh Area Corporate and Event Photographer

I am Brenda Williams, wife of David Williams Photographer and Cinematographer.  I use professional editing software to edit David's photography work as well as assist him in our business.

This is my first blog post on my new Blogger blog.  I'll be using this blog to document the work of my husband, David Williams, as he shoots still and video with his Canon Professional Camera.  David uses the Canon 5D Mark III to shoot both still images and cinema style video.

His core focus is on Corporate, Commercial and Lifestyle photography as well as video. David also does large Corporate and Charity events as well as professional headshots both in studio and on location.  You can find David on the web at DWPPC.com.

I will be using the Sony HX50V digital camera that is pictured here to the right of this text as my source for capturing both still and video images of David working.  I encourage anyone shooting still images and video on the go that is not shooting professionally to get a camera like this whether it be Sony, Canon, Nikon or Other.  However, Sony is hard to beat in the under $500 price range for a camera that is easy to carry around without being bulky while at the same time providing quality results in both still images and video.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Add This