Monday, September 2, 2013

Photography and Video at Joyner Park, Wake Forest

David and I spent most of the morning out at Joyner Park in Wake Forest, shooting some of our own videos for our website and social media using his professional equipment. 

I highly recommend that everyone get professional photography and video for their websites.  You want that first impression of you and your buisness to be high quality and show your professionalism.

If you can't afford to have all your photography done by a professional photographer, like most small business owners, then I would recommend getting a Sony HX50V camera. You can get some great photography and video results using this camera.

This is a image I shot using my Sony, not a professional Canon like David uses. Even though I'm not a professional photographer like David, I can still use my Sony camera to capture some really cool images for my social media.

If you need help learning how to do photography and video using your own camera or iPhone, David Williams offers workshops in the Wake Forest Chamber and soon in the Rolesville Chamber. The next workshop will be on October 23rd at the Wake Forest Chamber.  More Info at www.DWPPC.com You will learn so much....so much information.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Add This